Monday, May 14, 2012

PLEASE READ:Livin' In Action (MASTERING IN PROCESS)

Yes, I am finally getting around to doing my best to fix up the audio from Mike Moore Company's Livin' In' Action.

I use Adobe Soundbooth for it. My Turntable needle, after only 4 MONTHS, is not really working well anymore. I can't be arsed to buy another one right now, so I might hold off on buying vinyl for a while. That's when YOU come in. If any of you have any library records that are not online or had been taken offline, send them to me and I can host them here. I WILL give you credit. If we all chip in, we can keep the Library dig alive and spread this great music.

Send me a personal message, an email or just comment on this and I will get back to you.

Thank you.


List of Releases I am looking for:

Release # Unknown- Power Pack- Convoy, 1989

ST 117- Patchwork/Mike Moore Company/Cosmic Angel- Patchwork Party, 1978

Selected Sound 5183-Wolfgang Murmann- Book Of Fantasy, 1996

Selected Sound 5156- Mike Moore Company- Mother Earth, 1994

Selected Sound 9101- Heinz Funk- Haendel Goes Electronic, Signals & Bridges in Music, 1982

Selected Sound 9105- Mike Moore Company- Rainbow Sessions, 1983





No comments:

Post a Comment