Friday, May 11, 2012

CALLING ALL LIBRARY FANS!

I'm sure some of you like this music I post. I think we should all spread the love. If you have any selected sound releases by people such as Mike Moore Company, Power Pack, or Claude Larson, share it with us! I can host it on my blog here and credit you. Contact me if you're interested in helping me in the audio archive dig.

What's Coming next:

Weekend Hobby- The quality of the rip has so many skips, pops and clicks. One track is missing 2 full minutes! I can't bring myself to post such unsatisfactory recording quality, but I'll attempt to remaster some of it soon.

Livin' In Action- I've remastered it. Sounds about as good as the audio quality for Sounds Of Life :/ But it's the best I can do right now.

Upper Astral- Astral Massage- Another rare release from Valley of the fucking Sun! How cool is that? Serene ambient music and great for meditation! Still waiting for it to be delivered, but at least it's a CD, so ripping will take no time.

Have a pleasant day.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds of Life? Sound Fighters? I have 'em...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have Sounds of Life in better quality than the low-fi ones I have?

      Contact me....Maybe we could trade, I recently bought more rarities.

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete